Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Viva La Provo


I'm back.

The Young Ambassadors finished their 30 day tour yesterday. We left Nauvoo via Parley Street (the same street the saints left it on) and then flew into the Salt Lake Valley... and even though we did in 6 hours what the Saints did in 6 months it was quite the experience...

Anyway, I'm spending today trying to get things in order and then I'm starting work tomorrow morning. Hooray. Life begins. I am so excited... this is a new chapter in my book of life.

4 comments:

Jason Graham said...

thanks for pointing that out :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck at work!

Mooney said...

Cue the Scream Phoenix! (Book of Life)

Yancy said...

jared beat me to it. I was totally thinking of that song when I read the last line of this post.

Provo is lucky to have you back dude. Hope you're able to come visit Jared and I out here in NYC.