Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Saga Continues...







Ok folks,

So I'm still surviving the YA Tour of the Southern States. Things are going quite well. I've only had one (major) arm dislocation in the past two weeks. The shows have been going quite well and we are looking onward (and upawrd) to Nauvoo in a few days. I can't wait to go back there again. SInce OK we have been to Witchita, Joplin, and now we are in Kansas City. We head to St. Louis on Monday and then on to Nauvoo on Tuesday. Then its back home next Monday.

Here are a few pics from the tour. One is me on the Grassy Knoll, a couple are from the former RLDS temple... take a guess at which one that is, another is from boating on the Lake of the Ozarks, one of a former mission companion (Elder Mitchell) and I in Okloahoma City, one from the Oklahoma City bombing memorial site and then you really wonder who was on the city planning group when these signs were put up...

Enjoy and love.

2 comments:

Steph said...

when are you coming to visit me?

Jason Graham said...

Met up with Guenther in Kansas City... he's a daddy... I've got his digits and email if you all want it. I'm now in Nauvoo! Its amazing... and so are the mosquitos