Friday, June 09, 2006

No Rest For The Wicked


Evening,

Figgered I'd post something because I've been rather reluctant to since I've been home. I would have thought that life would slow down a little since I only have one job and really no other responsibilities... I don't even have hometeachees... yet.

Anyway, things are great! I've been working around the clock... in fact tonight is the first time that I have been home in three days... the first time I've showered in three days was today... I have been super busy at Platinum...

We have been recording the music for a musical being performed at the Hale Centre in Salt Lake City and Monday was the deadline and lets just say there was about 30 more hours of recording that was yet to be done on Monday morning. Needless-to-say... its been a busy one. I have done tons of recording already and now I've spent the past two days mixing the musical.

I must say I feel a great deal of trust and respect from my employer. I never thought that my first week of work would be as intense as it has been... and with having a great deal of responsibility put on my shoulders. It has given me a lot of confidence in my ability, despite the fact that I have much to learn.

Other than that life is great! I need to find an apartment in SLC, need to ride my new bike more, and need to go on some dates... but I'm happy... let the bell ring for the school of life.

lof.