We're all in this thing together. Walkin' the line between faith and fear.
Even the most gay man in the world would call that over the top.
Jason, this is just about the funniest thing I've seen all year. I'm literally crying I've been laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing.
You're my hero, Soundmaster Graham.
Wow. That was amazing. Do you remember in HS when we did that *awesome* don't do drugs skit to that song (well, the real version)?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Even the most gay man in the world would call that over the top.
Jason, this is just about the funniest thing I've seen all year. I'm literally crying I've been laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing.
You're my hero, Soundmaster Graham.
Wow. That was amazing. Do you remember in HS when we did that *awesome* don't do drugs skit to that song (well, the real version)?
Post a Comment