Well to be true to my one true, I'm creating this post.
A: Attached or Single: Attached more and more every day.
B: Best Friend: Laura
C: Cake or Pie: Dude, Laura's chocolate raspberry with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
E: Essential Items: Laura, music, flip flops, pants.
D: Day of Choice: Today.
F: Favorite Color: Blue things.
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms.
H: Hometown: Probably Bellingham.
I: Indulgences: That cookie Laura made last week. I could eat a billion... kinda did.
J: January or July: July.
K: Kids: Someday, somewhere, somehow...?
L: Life is Incomplete Without: The Restoration, Laura, long climbs, sacred covenants.
O: Oranges or Apples: Big, fat navel oranges.
P: Phobias: Being crushed or stuck in something.
Q: Quote: "Linoleum Kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!", A Green Dot.
R: Reasons to Smile: Jesus, everything eventually leads back to Him. Laura's smile and subsequent dimples. Breaking Pro Tools (hehehehe). Rocking out with Jared, Sean, Ian, Will, Taylor, Jimmy, DCFC, Mahler, and Dvorak.
S: Season: Spring or Fall. Summer is great too! Winter would be great if it snowed 3 times and no inversions.
T: Tag: Your mom! oooooooohhh Snap!
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I'm Canadian. I have scars everywhere. Big ones.
V: Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Yes.
W: Worst Habit: Eating too much. Like these carrots... man good thing these weren't peanut M&M's...
X: X-rays: Man where do we begin? Femur, spine, lungs, intestines, does a CAT scan count?
Y: Yummy favorite food: PB & J. My mom would roll her eyes.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries
1 comment:
I didn't know you dug Mahler. I do too. In fact I have a very sad Mahler story to tell you sometime...and it will probably end with me saying, "and then someone got shot". Yes, it's one of those short ones that most likely doesn't even count as a story...and then...
Post a Comment