
Arr tis true. As most of ya'll know, I met the most amazing person on the planet. Our story? Even more amazing. For the details, call me or text me or email me or like send me a fax. She lives in Boston, which I am quickly discovering is too far away.
But, nevertheless, we're making it happen. She's coming here in 9 days. I'm all kinds of excited to see her again. Oh, her name is Laura and she is computer genius. She's like one of them peoples who make programs, zero's and one's and like C++ and Java stuff. Anyway, its so very awesome and good.
PS... gotta give a shout out to Boston for changing my life for the second time.
4 comments:
000011110001110100001110010100101000100010011110001111001001101010001111111100001010110010010.
Or, in layman's terms: I miss you. ;)
010101110110100001100101011011100010000001111001011011110111010100100000011001010110000101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010000001100110011011110110111101100100001011000010000001110100011010000110010101101110001000000110001101101000011001010111011100100000011010010111010000101100001000000111010001101000011001010110111000100000011100110111011101100001011011000110110001101111011101110010000001101001011101000010110000100000011101000110100001100101011011100010000001101001011101000010000001100111011011110110010101110011001000000111010001101000011100100110111101110101011001110110100000100000011110010110111101110101011100100010000001100100011010010110011101100101011100110111010001101001011011110110111000100000011100110111100101110011011101000110010101101101001000000110000101101110011001000010000001111001011011110111010100100000011000110111001001100001011100000010000001101001011101000010000001101111011101010111010000101110
mine doesn't say i miss you... in fact, it doesn't say anything that makes any particular sense.
QysrIGFuZCBKYXZhIHNob3VsZCBuZXZlciBiZSBtZW50aW9uZWQgaW4gdGhlIHNhbWUgc2VudGVuY2UuIEMrKyBpcyBhbiBhYm9taW5hdGlvbi4gSmF2YSByb2Nrcy4g
01010011 01101000 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01100011 01110101 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110
import java.util.dating;
public class Jasonity implements pimp {
private Person girlfriend;
public void setGirlfriend(Person newGirl) {
if (newGirl.isHot() && !newGirl.isMarried() && !newGirl.hasVD && !newGirl.isDumb() && (newGirl.compareTo(me) >= 0)) {
this.girlfriend = newGirl;
}
else {
throw new NotGoodEnoughForMeException("Sorry, babe");
}
}
public Person getGirlfriend() {
throw new CantTouchThisException();
// TODO - learn how to share
}
public java.util.Date getWeddingDate() {
return new java.util.Date();
}
}
(hint: the first line is base64)
That...is...awesome.
Post a Comment