I just feel like I wanna share some things that I've learned in the past year.

1. Every good post has a picture. Funny how toilets and arrivals in Seoul are in the same direction... I'm sure it has nothing to do with what they fed you on the plane...
2. A job is a means to an end. There are so many other things that are way more important to me. No sense busting myself for someone else's dime while sacrificing what is most important in life.
3. Complete, 100%, absolute, perfect dependence on Christ. I think I've learned this or rather am learning this through my own "sad experience" and by precept. I owe a lot to Mr. Kenneth Cope for this one. Hope and faith must be centered in Christ else when I fall I have no one but myself to hold on to. Trusting Him with my sins, realizing I'm mortal and fallen, and ever having faith in His inexhaustible, perfect Atonement is the only way I can change and be perfected in Him.
4. There is a HUGE difference between American and Mexican made Fenders.
5. Go to Boston, always. (I should have learned my lesson in 1999).
6. The power to choose, no matter my mortal circumstances, lies within myself.
7. The difference balanced power, clock and converter, and amazing preamps and mics make when recording anything.
8. Believing revelation no matter how hard it is to do. God always provides a way and His ways are always higher and He's continually working for my eternal happiness.
9. My family is amazing. My parents especially. They have so much faith and that faith blesses my life everyday.
10. A mixing engineer can never turn poop into gold... especially in the the mix... Only gold looking poop. Are you offended that I said poop?
11. The decision to be happy is a conscious decision that I make every minute of every day.
12. I'm not a cat person... or a little dog person. I'm just a person!
Apparently I'm only allowed to learn one thing a month. Hm... I wonder what I'm learnding this month? Perhaps the definition of awesome. :)
4 comments:
making gold looking poop, eh? here's hoping my poop isn't the poop of which you speak.
i second taylor's comment
no, i speak of something much much much x 10 to the millionth power worse. sleep well my friends, your stuff is good and fun!
SO it's been a long boring day, and I just read gold poop, and now thanks to you I have a warm fuzzy feeling instead of want to kill myself boredom. Thank you J-lo
Post a Comment