You know those days where like you're just burning CD's and DVD's at work and there's no one else here to tell you what to do? I'm having one of them days. So it makes it perfect for blogging...
So, here was my day thus,
12:00am. Working on a top secret project for Laura. 2:00am Sleeeeeeping. Woke up. 6:47am To the most lovely way of waking up ever: A text from Laura. Awesome. 7:00am fell asleep again. 7:37 am Waking up take 2. Soon there after, shower. 8-8:51am noodling around the house getting ready to go. 9am at work recording woodwinds for a show. 9:30am realized that the new wall in the tracking room sounds awesome! 11:30am finish recording woodwinds. 11:35am talking to Daron about clarinet barrels. 12:45pm Post office mailing secret project to Laura. Muhahaha. 1pm home to eat lunch. 2pm back at work to get ready for a session at 2:30pm. 2:26pm session gets cancelled. 2:36pm Jim Funk calls to get me working on making CD's and DVD's for Hale. 5:00pm decide to write this blog. Yep... its taken an hour and a half to write this thing.
Just a simple report on Laura. I think she's amazing. I can't wait till she's here in about 186 hours. Doing the long distance thing is bittersweet. We have had some amazing conversations on the phone and lovely text messaging. But on the other hand we really do long to be with each other. (This is when all the ladies go "awwww sweet!" and all the dudes go "dude!"). Anyways, my smile never leaves my face. I am so blessed. I feel inclined to write, we are so blessed.
Anyway, estar tiempo para publishando.
Sincerely,
101% smitten.
6 comments:
wow, nice, that's for real talk
awwww sweet!
Dude, if you're ever visiting in Boston, stop by our place in Arlington
- Peter and Shaunna Baird
tienes que incluir en su horario un tal "terminar la mezcla de musica para mi amado hermano Sean!" muhahaha!
But I am happy to hear your joyful rantings... muchly.
I'm happy to hear your joyful rantings as well, although I will be more happy to meet in person the fellow that makes my sister's heart go pitter pat. I'll be thinking of some good interrogation-like questions such as... "so... what would you name your first child and why?" or "do you know how many times a heart beats in one day?" (okay I won't actually ask that last one, but in case you're wondering it's 100,000... neat!)
wow that is sweet and I must say your spanish is amazing at the end there! But I am a little hurt, saddened and somewhat confused as to why you are not excited to see me this weekend! HeeHee! Just kidding! I am excited for a lil dose of Puglet this weekend as well!
Post a Comment