Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Time Has Come...


Dear Friends,

The time has finally arrived when Jason is leaving the Provo-lone. With my job being up in Bountiful, and the 45 min to 1hr and 15 min commute every morning and evening... its just time to move on ahead. Admittedly, this is a wierd transition for me. I am leaving a place that I never in my life thought I would miss, yet here we are. More than the place I will miss the people I have grown to love and who have taught me so much. Sad that distance will dampen our communications and contact. But rest assured, I will not forget and I will do my best to keep in touch as I would hope that you would too.

I am moving to a place not far from downtown SLC. So I reckon if any of ya'll needs a place to crash you are welcome to.

Furthermore, because this has me in such a transition mode... my memory has been called back on the four years that I have spent here and what a blessing it is to see how my life has been directed by the Lord. I feel so blessed in so many ways. I owe a great deal of thanks to roommates, former roommates, people that I have served with and friends that have inspired me to be better. Most especially I owe thanks to my parents who have been so marvelously supportive in word, deed, and in many silent prayers. May God bless you all for your kindness, generosity and love.

Much love.

6 comments:

Yancy said...

Much love right back at you buddy.

Hope the transition goes well, and as far as crashing at your place now and then...sounds good to me. If ever I'm hanging out in Salt Lake area and don't feel like coming back to Provo in the evening I'm totally taking you up on that offer. :)

Can't wait to get back to Utah to see you...well, actually...I can wait. But I do look forward to it. Miss you! :)

Jon said...

Bro- I'm so glad that your out there having a blast doing it. Your site is cooler than ever too. When you get a chance. Check out my new blog page. the address is www.soundsfromb-low.blogspots.com. Drop me a note. See ya soon.

Steph said...

I hope that i'm included in that; I don't just accidentally kiss just anybody, you know. :) I'm happy that you are progressing...because that is important. love you!

Jason Graham said...

Thank-you, my friends!

Yancy said...

it was good talking to you tonight dude. hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

So...your siblings are nothing? They don't exist? What about those phone calls seeking girl advice, huh? Don't worry I know when I'm not appreciated...

LOL...love ya!