Folks,
My posts will become more infrequent as I am (in six hours) leaving for 30 day tour with the Young Ambassadors. I'm really tired so this will be brief. So I leave tomorrow April 29th and will be returning to the land of Utah on May 29th... but really May 30th cuz we get back wicked late on the 29th.
Anyway, I'm graduated... happy and tired. Hope all is well in ya'll's lives (I think I just put to apostrophes in one word... I don't think that's legal in English...). I try to remember you when I am digging through a bin of really random bumper stickers in Odessa.
Much lof.
1 comment:
true that! I'm with Ryan on that one.
I'm sorry I missed saying goodbye before you left. When you get back I'll be long gone to NYC. Crazy shiz!
Enjoy Texas (I hear everything is bigger there so you'll have to let me know).
Post a Comment