We're all in this thing together.
Walkin' the line between faith and fear.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Pictures From An Exhibition
The title was going to be 'Pictures From The Sessions' but its a little tribute to Death Cab... anyway. Enjoy these pics. We had a great time today recording brass and choir. Its pretty sweet stuff. Can't wait to show ya'll.
Actually it didn't even cross my mind... clearly I'm an audio guy, not a film guy... besides high quality HD... you really can't beat it now-a-days. Least that's what the guys at MPS tell me. Thanks Rye, it has been fun!
2 comments:
Actually it didn't even cross my mind... clearly I'm an audio guy, not a film guy... besides high quality HD... you really can't beat it now-a-days. Least that's what the guys at MPS tell me. Thanks Rye, it has been fun!
I belive the song is titled... "Pictures in an exhibition".
Post a Comment