
Hi everyone.
If you are in the Provo/Orem/SLC area tomorrow night and you want to go to a pretty rockin show come to the Tahitian Noni Auditorium... (its behind the Riverwoods: just take a right at the second light on the street that you usually turn on to to go to Bajio's). Jarrett Burns is playing, Maxfield is playing and the Truman Bros. are also playing. It will sound good too because yours truely is doing the sound. Jarrett's the guy who's music I'm recording for my analog project.
Anyway, I'm 25 now... and it was a good day. I'm feeling more and more menacing as the minutes go by.
(How's that for alliteration)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yay yay yay. 25. Yes, Jason, someone called me "well cooked." I don't think he meant it to mean how it sounds, but nevertheless I was like, "oh dear." I am officially done with boys under 25. :-) Ha ha. Good luck with the concert tomorrow! I will be in Salt Lake playing with my old roomies that I haven't seen in ages. Oh yeah- are you gunna move to Salt Lake? I am until at least August while I do my show. We can find a social life there with men who will not call me "well cooked." Hee hee.
i'm so bummed I missed the show.
and who is this Amy girl??? She looks cute, and I would tell her that I wouldn't call her "well-cooked" but alas, I'm only 24 so I think that means she wouldn't even consider me (even if I wouldn't call her well-cooked...whatever that's suppose to mean).
Post a Comment