Actual Valentines Day was faaaaaantastic!
We woke up wicked early to go do sealings at the Temple. So wonderful! What a great way to start Valentines Day then to remember the covenants and promises I've made with God and my sweet Laura.
Then!
I went and had band practice.........
Then!
We took off up Big Cottonwood Canyon. 9.1 miles up it actually to arrive at a small parking place where we strapped on some borrowed (thanks Marshall!) snowshoes and trucked our way through the snow toward Donut Falls. As Laura would say it was romantical. When we got there it was still overcast but by the time we were coming back down it was sunshiny and lovely. We're thinkin this will be a wonderful tradition. We had so much fun talking about the future, how things are and could be. Really it was absolutely awesome to spend time with my best friend.
Then while we were driving down from the mountain I saw a sign for Cafe Rio and thought "man that sounds good"... so a few minutes later we had ourselves some Cafe Rio and home to eat it. I thought I was rad the week before and got a pie made from Bellisimo Gelato in Bountiful... Peanut Butter Gelato and Oreo crust... mildly healthy and super declicious!
Fotos.
3 comments:
Jason!!! I love you, you know. Not in a romantic sense though. You know that. :) Anyway, are you in Utah???? I thought you were in Boston! You look so happy and I am so happy for you. If you are here in Utah, Danny and I definitely want to have you guys over sometime. I want to meet this Laura!!! Hope everything is going well!
Oh man! Fantastic weekend sounds like. You guys are so fun and so great! Wahoo for the Crackers!
Looks soo fun! Awesome pics. You guys are perfect for each other, you know that, right?
Post a Comment