Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Part 1.

So here's a report of Valentines Day... and really like Valentines weekend. So fun hangin out with my favorite favorite all weekend.

We kicked off Valentines celebraciones by going to our ward's dance. Laura had this fabulous idea to dress up for the dance after being "inspired" by Napoleon Dynamite. We went to DI a week ago and picked out some seriously cool threads. Laura wore this um teal lacy thing with "I like your sleeves" poofy radness and some sweet shoes. Laura picked out this remarkable blazer that I wore with a gross shirt and an even grosser tie coupled with blue Reebok shoes and the illustrious two horses belt buckle. Turned out she looked like glam shots by Deb and I looked like a dirty used car salesman... but we had fun and danced and boogied and stuff. So fun.

Pictures.




1 comment:

Ben said...

Is the blazer for sale?