So I was thinking the other day... gotta love posts that start like this... you have to! Or else.
So I was thinking the other day how pointless and dumb and irrelevant are words such as: always, eternal, forever, without the understanding that there is a God in Heaven who lives and loves and has the most infinite and tender feelings to bless His children. I mean, imagine the vain hope created through the saying such words without that knowledge. How can one say they will always love you without the knowledge that this frail existance is but one short chapter in the eternal scheme of things? How can one comfort another and tell them that I will always be with you without the truth that families can be united together beyond the veil of death?
Thank and praise God that these truths have been revealed. We do have a place prepared for each of us according to our desires for happiness after this life and that we can, if we choose, be united forever to those that we love.
How amazing and perfect are the truths of this revealed latter day faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment