So today was like my second time on the road here in Boston and I've decided that this is one of the most dangerous places to ride. Not only is it a big city with tons of people going everywhere, but couple that with enormous potholes, really bad roads, careless and rather stupid drivers... needless to say its quite the adventure ride. Fortunately once you hit the more rural roads outside of the city your chances of dying decrease rather quickly. Today for example, I was riding in traffic, had to jump a pothole, dodge a road hazard and then slam on the brakes to keep from hitting a car. Wow. Pray for mojo.
On a lighter note... I think I've got a job lined up and that's a good thing. Looking into next week of meeting some folks in the freelancing world and figuring that thing out. Should be fun and exciting!
Oh I should prolly let you know how things is with Laura and I. They rule. Its so much fun being able to hang and date and fight :) more regularly. Moving here I've begun to realize the greater scope of why I needed to... not only with with regards to an awesome lady, but for myself too. I'll fill yous in on that when I get it mo figgered out in my head.
Cheers!!
2 comments:
you have inspired me good sir. now i want to leave utah as well. my only catch is figuring out where i want to go off to.
Glad to hear you are in Boston. I love and miss it there. Where are you living exactly?quiksilver
Post a Comment