Saturday, October 27, 2007

The New Digs

Well, I still don't have internet at the place, fortunately I'm 5 mins from work now, which has tons of internet. So here are some long awaited pics of the place.

My bedroom... yes that is still the flotation device/bed... I'm getting a new one next week... a real one... if you look real hard you can see that Jason still studies his scriptures...


The masta bath. Granite countertops and an undermounted sink baby.


This scene looked a lot worse before last night. Mel's dad was moving offices and so he is letting me 'borrow' some furniture... the coffee table, end tables and lamps are his... these will be followed by a plush brown leather couch on Monday. Rock rock on! THANKS JIM AND SYLVIA!


This is the kitchen/dining room. Recent additions include the rubbermaid garbage can and the LG stainless microwave. I still need a kitchen table.... and yes that is the utility closet door... dang I meant to go get some pins today.


The hallway of DOOOOOM!. Actually its just a hallway. There's a door bell and a fire alarm and a thermostat. Ahead of you is the 2nd bedroom (picture below) to the right is the hallway bathroom (two below) and to the left is the masta bedroom.


2nd bedroom, aka the studio... Jared you will be happy to know that once again this was the first room put together...


This is the hallway bathroom, kinda the same deal as the masta bath. Anyone got any good ways of getting 1/32 of an inch of calcium buildup off a tub. Non-diluted CLR didn't touch it...

Well that's it. Its home. And next week I make my first mortgage payment. Soo much fun paying a crap load of interest! Freakin banks.

Loves

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for your new home!

try a mr. clean magic eraser on the tub. they don't call 'em magic for nothing!

Syclist said...

nice place man, I'll have to come up for a visit...... maybe even bug you as a roomate hahaha!

J said...

Yay! Congrats on your new place! Being an adult isn't so bad eh?

Yancy said...

I love that the studio is always the first to come together.

I also love that in the living room there's no TV, but there's a set of speakers sitting there where you'd expect to find one. :)

This man has his priorities figured out.

I love you.