Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Brief Update From The Internetless

Hi, I'm not dead. I moved. I bought a condo in Bountiful, not far from work. Recent additions to the condo include: granite countertops, a kitchen sink, not leaking toilets, drains and faucets, pillows for the futon/couch, cleaning supplies, a overhead mounted microwave, a shower curtain (which replaces two taped together garbage bags...)... I think that's it for now.

I don't have internet otherwise I would be posting pictures etc. But I'm doing well. I'll have a house warming party sometime soon (really just pending people have a place to sit other than the floor).

Other than that things have been way busy at work with a bunch of album work. Mixing etc. So its been fun!

Things are good with Mel. She rocks!

Thats it for now!

5 comments:

Syclist said...

LOL we have an extra couch in our garage... we just got a new rental company so they don't even know it exists

Amy said...

Jason. That's all.

J said...

Congrats on your new place! I bet you love it! Glad everything is fabulous in your life!

Pace said...

Congrats!

Matthew said...

Jason! So When do I get to come see the place? I think one of my friends lives in your same Condo place. I dropped him off the other day and saw a Subaru parked there and thought it was yours. Anyway let me know if you do have housewarming party, I'll be there!