Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jason Eat World



Tonight was a special night... My dear friend Katie is leaving the Utah... oh how jealous I am... but because we are such good friends it would only be fitting to spend one of her last nights in this state together... The following is a pictoautography of the evening...

We met up around 7ish and decided that it would be fun to go check out what was going down at the Planetarium. We drove, parked, walked and bought tickets to "Rock On Demand." We didn't know if it was going to ROCK or SUCK when we bought the tickets but we figured the company would be good enough.

We had an hour to kill so we walked around the Gateway for a while and got some ice cream courtesy of Ben and Jerry's

Before that, actually, we went to the Apple store to check out the latest in iPod speaker systems... Katie has bee thinking about getting one... I think she has chosen the JBL Creature II speakers... they seemed to be the best bump for the buck.



Then we went and got ice cream... and checked out some tunes at the Virgin Superstore...



Then we went to the show... it was killer! Lasers, 6 projectors, a dome to view on, and really loud music. The way it worked is that you get to pick 8 out of 12 songs to listen to and watch the visual... I must say that Metallica rocked the most... I honestly thought I was going to throw up afterwards! It was rad!



Then afterwards we played around in the planetarium!




I think Katie is kinda sad she's leaving... But she will love it!



You are loved Katie and always will be!

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Hey Jason! Stumbled across your blog (through Amy Shreeve's, can you believe she lives closer to my home home than I do now?!) and just wanna say hi! I'm surprised to see Katie's pics too as I ran into her when we both walked in the same graduation ceremony. Anyway, I hope you're doing great and having fun in Bountiful.