Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Death Cab Rocks!


Tonight I went to the Death Cab For Cutie concert at the MaKay Events Center in Orem. It Rocked! There was a wonderful balance of old stuff and new stuff... they even played Amputations from Something About Airplanes... including the quote from the preacher at the end of it... I think I was the only one in the crowd singing the lyrics to that tune... oh the days when they played at the Show Off Gallery for 3 bucks. The company at the concert made it even better...

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Company?? Don't leave us hanging...

Steph said...

Glad you had a good time!!

Unknown said...

you: uber-lucky.
me: uber-jealous.

this shall be a lesson to me on the value of not procrastinating. dang sold-out show...

Mooney said...

All the company calls amount to one paycheck. I love that they play lots of old stuff. Plently of "We Have The Facts and We're Voting Yes" as well.

Steph said...

i heard that they are here in sf tonight. dang!