So there had several requests for Jason's social life to be blogged about. But let me first clear up a few misunderstandings...1. The "ear infection" from YA tour was not caused by "someone" but because of a lack of sleep and from being over-worked.
2. There is no girl in YA's that I am getting "close" to. Watching others' sad experiences with such romances have made him the wiser.
Contrary to popular belief, Jason does have a social life. In fact, he has a date with a young lady this friday evening. There may be more on that but out of respect for the young lady nothing more will be mentioned. Like usual, and much to Jason's dismay, many of the wonderful women he has been on dates with this semester have not yet taken a liking to him to the degree that he could consider himself "dating" someone or having a "girlfriend."
Perhaps he's too picky or wierd... either way he trusts in the powers that be that something will happen someday... isn't that cheesy?
However, he ought to do something about it soon because in April he becomes a menace to society... He really doesn't want to end up as the one who "missed the boat."
6 comments:
"Like usual, and much to Jason's dismay, MANY (caps added) of the wonderful women he has been on dates with this semester have taken a liking to him to the degree that he could consider himself "dating" someone or having a "girlfriend.""
Is that a mis-type??? Shouldn't it read "none." If it was "many," why would that be to your dismay???
PS - I have a date for the opera ;)
my bad i'll fix it
man i almost had self esteem there... thanks yancy for pointing that out... :P
that's an awesome picture.
also, you should always refer to yourself in the third person in this blog. it could be your shtick. haha.
Jason, I'm glad you have a social life. It looks like having your cake and eating it too...from the looks of that picture.
I'm glad that you have a date with a girl this weekend too. I mean...supposedly I have a boyfriend and no social life. Does that make sense? No, and not much does to me anymore. Hang in there.
I was hoping that strange word in the middle of your blog had a link explaining it. What is this "respect" you speak of?
Post a Comment