Ah man. We love you guys! We're gonna miss you. I vote for you planning a vacation to some island off the coast of Florida sometime when we're gonna be there.
Very awesome! Jason so glad Laura took a chance on you! Ryan did something like this for our family this christmas and put it to a song he wrote and recorded himself. It was amazing too! Very special! You guys are too cute and too fun!
8 comments:
Very nicely done. What song is that? And what software did you use to create this? Anyway, you guys are great.
I made it using iMovie. The song is one a friend of mine wrote for his up and coming album.
Oh I love your sweet vid of you and your cute wifey! I want to meet her someday and hangout with you both.
Ah man. We love you guys! We're gonna miss you. I vote for you planning a vacation to some island off the coast of Florida sometime when we're gonna be there.
Very awesome! Jason so glad Laura took a chance on you! Ryan did something like this for our family this christmas and put it to a song he wrote and recorded himself. It was amazing too! Very special! You guys are too cute and too fun!
oh bummer, I can't get it to work. I'll keep trying. Love you guys!!
Lace
Just for the record... the cheesy words on the last slide of the video (the one with the sunset) is an inside joke...
Yeah, good cover up.
Post a Comment