Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's Been Shakin.

I really should post more often. The main problem... Google Reader. I am simply amazed by what my friends find and find it much more entertaining than my measly posts. Well, anyway.

Since the last post in August, we:
  • Started school and got politically charged.
  • Went camping in Moab over Labor day weekend. Fun!
  • Went to Philly with work.
  • Celebrated my Mom's birthday who got one more year more awesome.
  • Listened to General Conference
  • Encountered the aftermath of General Conference Editing for the CDs.
  • Idaho for the taping of Elder Oak's Address
  • Got sick.
Exciting. I'll post some more stuff that is probably more worth reading soon.

2 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

I know what would be exciting to post:

"You're coming to visit your little sister in January!!! Yay!"

But only post that if you really are coming . . .we need a visit, because Lily needs to see you guys :-) (I mean we all need to see you both).

Love ya!

Nathan said...

Jason, it's Pace's friend Nathan. Do you work for the Church's media department? You wouldn't happen to know who encodes the MP4 podcasts would you?