One year today I was made Eternally more perfect. I has become we. Being Laura's companion is beautiful. I reflect on the past year and marvel how it feels how its been long and short at the same time and ever more perfecting. Being united with a bond that extends beyond the grave and sustained by the power that created all things is truly wonderful. Two is more than one and yet two is become one. And really its Three becoming one.
Thank you Laura for walking with me, for choosing "us", and for your constant patience, love, affection, understanding, kindness, and faith.
3 comments:
Wahoo!
funny how she can still look so beautiful while looking so goofy! ;)
Congrats man! I can't believe it has been a year and I still have not met your lovely one. Where are you living in UT? Steve and I will be out there for Thanksgiving, will you be in town? I would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment