- Christmas was wonderful. We had Laura's entire family (minus the faithful Elder Steve... although we did get to talk to him on the phone) with us over the holiday. Mike and Leslie got sealed forever and we had a surprise visit from the radness we call Kristen and John and kids. So fun!!
Hey hey we're the Monkees! What?
I think Brian is some sort of ice wielding Yeti.
I'm convinced its not so much about getting presents for Christmas for kids as it is to tear paper... I'm pretty sure I'm going to wrap all the toys my kids already have during the year so they can rip paper all day on Christmas day. I am already an awesome dad.
End transmission.
- We had Ian in town for a little bit. We went snowboarding the Friday he was here and ended up spending more time in the hospital than on the hill. Fortunately it was just a bad sprain and not anything broken. Hope its feeling better dude! Anyway, it was so nice to hang with Ian and Sean. I don't believe we've done that all together for about 10 years. I love you both. Thank you for your influence, strength and encouragement.
- Laura and I celebrated 6 months married on the 19th. So awesome to with a her. She is shaping me into such a better person. I love her for that and for all that she is and will be.
- Been riding the Bianchi a bunch more. Its been nice to have such a great bike to ride. Also I started riding my mountain bike (with slick tires) to work. Fun fun!
- We moved apartments... we moved a couple floors up in the same building to a place with the exact same floor plan (slightly bigger however) and tons more natural light.
- I'm seriously considering going back to school and getting a masters. I'm looking into getting an MPA (Masters of Public Administration). Most likely at the U. They have an evening program that will fit well with my work schedule. I probably wont be starting until 2010 but I will probably be taking classes come this fall. Rad.
- Looking forward to this year. Lots going on with work this year. I'll be taking on a bit more responsibility as most of the AV team will be deployed this summer on pageants and tour and stuff.
End transmission.
No comments:
Post a Comment