(which after last week apparently is a LOT of people that I just met. Eeek.)
I ought to bring ya all up to date on what's been going on since Boston. Right now I am working at Eastern Mountain Sports in Harvard Square. Its a fun gig and I get to play with cool outdoor equipment and the people that I work with are "wicked cool". I've been having fun with Laura too. She's so awesome! It has been great getting to know her better in the same city. This last weekend Laura and I went to Utah to visit friends (props to Joy and Pace for their kindness in putting up their house for the "Not Open House".. special thanks to Pace for exploding Laura's ulcer with rather bold comments...), to attend a great sealing session of Laura's cousin Christie and to celebrate the birthday of Grandma Pugmire. I pretty much met the whole Pugmire family... Laura's dad has 9 brothers and sisters... yep and I think I know and could tell you the names of all 10 peeps (thanks for your help Laura).
I've also been doing some freelance work doing some editing and comping work... such a joy to be doing something audio related! I've been applying at some places for future employment and have had some successful bites. I'm rather excited for what the future holds.
And now for a picture. She is so beautiful! I like her. A lot.
6 comments:
I took that picture!
I thought Laura's ulcer already exploded with joy when she met you... that was fun having you guys over, thanks for coming.
Oh, you are so embarrassing! What you doin postin my fo-tos up here? Yeesh. :)
Hahaaaaa, PACE. Nobody can explode my ulcer like The Pace can. It must be a gift.
p.s. We need to finish our thank you cards, huh.
Seems kind of awkward leaving a comment for someone I've never met.. however, being the older sister of the object of your affection, I feel I have some justification. Thanks for taking care of my sis, for understanding her, and for thinking as highly of her as I do. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see her happy. Or maybe you do. Anyway, I approve. :)
Jason, I wanted to say hi. I am in AZ now working at a bank and love it! Glad to see you are still alive! Happy Mothers day!
she looks like maggie gyllenhaal in that picture. i love maggie gyllenhall. that is all.
Post a Comment