Monday, February 18, 2008

Boston Here I Come...

Well folks, its time to pack things up and move on with life. I'm moving back to Boston. I just spent an amazing weekend there. I feel so grounded in the decision to go, despite quitting a job that has been awesome and leaving people here that I am so grateful for. I know its right. Spending more time with Laura was precious and awesome. Really I hope every one gets to feel as happy and blessed as I feel. Words can't do the feelings justice. Wow. She is amazing and purple tights at the same time.

Anyways. For all my Utah friends... I'll be planning a going away party some time in the near future. Is it weird to plan your own going away party? Maybe. Maybe that's arrogant... maybe I really want to see ye folks before I am 2364 miles from here.

ARRR 'tis all for now.

BTW... I'm gone March 7th officially. That's Sean's birthday, officially.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully we get to see you before you leave!!! I have jam from mom for you too!

Syclist said...

heh, i read your post and was like... wait you just got BACK from boston... then I read on and it made sense. BTW you AREN'T INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!... wait a minute, I never have those anyway hahaha. and this year we don't have a show planned, but maybe we might do that. i dunno.

Mango said...

I am sad that you are going to Boston because now Pug won't come out here as much! But I guess I am happy that you will be closer to her! Just a little jealous I guess! ;)

The Boothes said...

We are so happy for you and love your guts.