We're all in this thing together.
Walkin' the line between faith and fear.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
My midlife crisis...
So Mel and I broke up so I decided to do something that I've always wanted and figured it was a good enough excuse... and I got smokin deal on it... Thanks JP.
Say hello to my new Telecaster! She's perfect for me, sings like an angel, drop dead gorgeous with no make up on, lovely curves... anyway... I know I'm retarded. But its so awesome!!!
I hope I can have a midlife crisis that results in buying new fancy guitars. My electric is named Lorraine. I think names from our grandparents' generation make good electric guitar names.
hmmm...blonde? She could be a Barbie. Cassie might be good cause it takes a part of the name Telecaster. Err...maybe Jenny (just cause it's a freakin' awesome song.) "Jenny! I cold step to you, with a fresh pack of gum..."
Jason, my trumpet was named after my girlfriend (Gayle, it was her middle name and it was a good classy name for a classy instrument) but than my trumpet got killed in a car accident. So you can't use any girlfriend or former girlfriends names.
11 comments:
you copy cat... welcome to the club
what about a name like Roxeanne?
I hope I can have a midlife crisis that results in buying new fancy guitars. My electric is named Lorraine. I think names from our grandparents' generation make good electric guitar names.
I would say Betty but I think Jared has that name covered.
What about Helen!
She was powerful women whose "face launched a thousand ships"
Or Aphrodite
--goddess of the hunt--
or last but not least
Esther
whose purpose and timing was evident.
Whatever you name her she is a beauty!
She's a blonde... so how about Bambi?
:)
hmmm...blonde? She could be a Barbie.
Cassie might be good cause it takes a part of the name Telecaster.
Err...maybe Jenny (just cause it's a freakin' awesome song.)
"Jenny!
I cold step to you, with a fresh pack of gum..."
She's so beautiful...
I seriously lack breath you lucky freaking dog.
And you should name her Rebeca with a single C. Or Donnetta if you're gonna play country with her. But I'm pretty sure you meant this tele to rock...
P.S. I'ma kill that girl and I can't wait to see ya.
Jason, my trumpet was named after my girlfriend (Gayle, it was her middle name and it was a good classy name for a classy instrument) but than my trumpet got killed in a car accident. So you can't use any girlfriend or former girlfriends names.
R.I.P Gayle, she was a good girl
you should call it lizzy
I've decided on Jaclyn or Jackie for short. Thanks Jackie, you rock!
Did you know that Jacqueline is Mom's middle name?
Post a Comment