There are few things in this life that are guaranteed and yet we rely so heavily on so little that sometimes its amazing how we keep going. Flying in a plane, talking, taking a bite of a sandwich... all of these take great trust in that we won't get ourselves killed or whatever in the process. Yet we do it many times without thinking twice. Why? Trust. It is faith promoting when its honored and devastating when its violated. Everything thing we do or do not do is motivated by this simple word. One would not normally turn on a light switch unless they trusted it would turn on a light. Trust is founded on a series of experiences that lead one to believe that something is sure and true. Trust and faith are interrelated.
I'm tired. Why am I posting? :)
1 comment:
I trust you. :)
Post a Comment