ok, so most of you know that i am notorious for losing my ipod(s). and a couple years ago i had a 4th generation ipod that i thought that i had thrown away on accident or done something stupid with while i was moving. but!
today, i got a phone call while mixing and it was some dude from apple. he quickly informed me of the name and phone number of a detective so and so somewhere in CA has my ipod that he got from some dude they picked up.
so sure enough i called the guy and he had my ipod. wow, how random is that? anyway, i won't get it back for a while because its currently evidence in the dude's case... crazy!
that's all....
2 comments:
awesome! It's like Karma...take my things and make me miserable and they will bite you in the butt later and "witness against you". I love it, and you. And, I miss you. :)
Hooray for unexpected surprises! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in your neck of the woods, it was a crazy whirlwind of a trip! We'll be driving back up to pick up the wedding presents that my grandpa has offered to drive to Utah so we'll have to get together then for sure! PS I'm kinda of sad that I still haven't made it on your friends list...
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment