Monday, May 21, 2007

The Latest Mountain Biking Adventure

Just thought that I would report on a little adventure myself, my bro and Yancy had a couple weekends ago. We mountain biked for about 3 or so hours on the North Bonneville Shoreline trail which basically takes one on the rim of the mountains surrounding the Salt Lake Valley. It was a pretty fun trail, kinda easy, but we were more into just getting out and having fun. This last weekend my brother and I went road biking.... about 55 miles and climbed about 3500 feet from Provo to the top of Sundance... meaning the real top... way passed the ski area... unfortunately no pics from that adventure... here are a few from the one a few weeks ago.

Yancy is rad and Sean, what the crap are you doing?

Look out Salt Lake that's Yancy and he's putting out the vibe!

The Brothers Spandex!

Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HELMET HAIR!!!

Yes, that is Sean and yes you guessed it... a pirate skull shaved in his chest hair.

7 comments:

Steph said...

yay for fun times.

Syclist said...

yeah, the answer to your question is, i dunno... the mountain air is like vodka to me maybe?

Pace said...

oh I wish I had that much chest hair...

Pace said...

oh and props for using Thundercats Hooooooo in a post

Syclist said...

dude, no one wants that much chest hair... the ladies just don't go for it.

Jason Graham said...

Get ready for some more adventure pics this weekend! I HAVE FIVE DAYS OFF!!! Oh man I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Brenna Bee said...

Dude, all I can say is you're hot! That helmet hair....man, I can't think of many things that are better than that!