Thursday, April 19, 2007

Am I Dead? No, not really.

Hi, so a big ole beinvenidos back from the blogging Bermuda Triangle. Its been two months and a week since I've last posted. That really says something about life eh?

So what the crap has been going on? Let me clear a few things up...

1. I am still breathing.

2. I'm not engaged, but still exclusively dating the best woman ever!

3. I still read all yall's blogs.

4. I am now 26 as of last Friday.

5. I still love all of you.

Ok. So what to report on? Birthday was good. Spent it with Robert L. Whalen mixing a track up at Platinum. Oh and my bro and Rob and I went to Hard Rock in SLC for food which was good. Went to Vegas a couple times in early March when Mel was playing for the Tahitian Noni convention... those are really odd folks btw... Work has been incredibly busy... as one might assume... we just got done recording and mixing the EFY 2007 album, Thoroughly Modern Mille, and the Sound of Music. We are now working on four new shows... and yes that will be a little crazy yet. Things are good with Mel. We have learned a lot about each other recently and more importantly about ourselves. Its been really quite wonderful. I keep you all posted...
I've been trying to take better care of myself recently such as eating, sleeping, exercising. So life is pretty good. Headed to Moab again hopefully come Memorial Day Weekend... so if you wanna come let me know... we have a condo lined up and its free! Sweeeeeet...

Much love!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I might be interested in the Moab trip. I'll know more when it gets closer

Steph said...

I'm so glad that you posted again. I mean...texting you is much more effective, but its nice to read an entire blog once and a while too. I'm glad that everything is going so well for you. I'm mucho happy about it.

Unknown said...

happy belated birfday!

Syclist said...

hey, you actually updated this thing.... amazing.

Pace said...

WOw free condo! Can married people come!? You gonna post a sneek preview of your fav EFY songs?

J said...

Good to hear from you! I'm glad things are going so well! You rock Jason!