There is a difference between dead and mostly dead. In lieu of Steph's worried recent posts to my blog I have decided its about that time....This is what I have been up to... still dating the wonderful Mel. That rocks. I'm learnding so much as a result :). Work is insane. We are recording three shows at the same time (AHHHH!!!!) as well as the EFY album and a few other artists and a handful of side projects. Crazy yes? Lets just say that between Thursday and Friday last week I worked a total of 32 hours... yes I worked from 9am Thursday till 6:30 am Friday, slept for an hour or so and came back and worked from 9am till 10pm that night. Crazy... crazy. Such is life in the entertainment business. Good thing I love what I do and enjoy long hours and little appreciation. Rockin... :P.
OK... so hence why I haven't posted in a long long while. Sorry. I'm not even utilizing the reason why this freakin thing is on the web. But I must say that I am doing well and am happy. So Steph, thanks for worrying about me and I am only 'mostly dead'.
3 comments:
How's that for a mildly chiasmatic post. Wow I can be inspired at 12:30 in the morning.
i'm so glad that you're alive!!!!
ok you can go back to being busy now.
ps. thanks for the post.
Wait, did you just put EFY album and good in the same sentence? Thats the best joke I've heard in a long time.
Post a Comment