Muhahahhahhahaahaa!
Ok so, I went home on the 21st... to Bellingham, Washington... aka "The Shire" and spent 5 days there. It was good times seeing my parents and brothers and sisters, playing with my neices and nephew, sleeping too much, and eating too much.
The Saturday I was back my Mom, Dad and I went to a rock concert featuring Plain to Paris, my brothers' band. They played at a bar. Yes, my dad who is 79ish and mom who is 60ish, were at a bar listening to a rock band. Rad!
Ok, so Christmas was excellent. I spent the eve at my older sisters house where I spent the evening playing with her kids. Her littlest and I became good friends. She's so much fun! Anyway, we read the Christmas story and had a usual traditions played out. Fun.
Christmas morning. Present opening happened after all of us slept in as long as possible, then eat breakfast, then hung out. Fun! I got a new jacket (thanks Mom & Dad), something to bake from my sisters, socks, a twenty-five dollar gift certificate to best buy from my older bro and his wife, a sweater! (like the one El Guapo got in the 3 Amigos), and other things. I gave my younger brother a couple shirts... one that says "Maxin' and Relaxin" and another that says "HOT DOGS!" Check it!
Sean and I hung out at the bay for a bit. He got drunk and I look like a foo!
Then I came back... to the arms of Melonius Funk. She's so cute! I dunno why she keeps hanging out with me, but she does and it makes me happy. We coincidently both wore green when I flew in and she picked me up. Rock!
Then Rob and Katie-bug and Sean and Katie-Mae and Asstin were in town for New Years but before that we all went snowboarding. Aiden learned how to ride and he's really good!
So that's my weeks. Yay. I'm headed to New York City on Wednesday night. So look for more pics and posts in a week or so. Its going to be so much fun!
3 comments:
bout time you updated this thing. I look like a male model in that HOT DOGS! shirt!... btw i have a shirt for you the next time you come down.
Hot Dogs! :)
hope you liked your shirt Jason.
Did I really make an appearance on your blog? Did I? Did I?....How exciting! I feel so special. Most of all I adore you and I miss your freakin guts!! And I'm pissed you are coming to California only days after I am leaving! xoxo
Post a Comment