I figured I should give an update on my life etc because I haven't for such a while. Anyway, life is so good! I love my job. It is so much fun and I work with the best people. I can't believe I get paid to do what I love... it sorta humbles me every day. Lets see what else... oh yes... YASE... Young Ambassador Singing Entertainer Camp. Yes... a camp full of YA's... only younger. Such an awkward age, but its been fun running sound for it last week and this coming week. Its been good to see some friends I haven't seen for a while.
The new ward is good here in SLC. It has been kinda hard getting the desire to meet new people but I think I might be getting over that. Moving up here definetly has showed me that this is not only a new chapter in my life with regards to career etc but also sociality.
The dating department... well I've been a few dates recently but nothing significant as of late. I'll post when something does.
So life is good. I have time to eat (Mom), I've finally been taking better care of myself... there really can't be any complaints from me... aside from my car's issues... but they are minimal.
I really ought to write these when I am more tired... I think they are more funny then.
No comments:
Post a Comment