Wednesday, February 08, 2006

God forbid... my dating life

Contrary to popular belief I actually have a social life. Its incredible... I think I've out dated last year already and its only February. Course nothing has really come of it except hearing Mahler's 5 Symphony at the Utah Symphony, some ice cream, and rediscovering a really good Mexican restaurant. But it feels good to get out. Anyone wanna go to Aida Saturday night?

lof

5 comments:

Steph said...

Sure. Will you buy my plane ticket too?

Jason Graham said...

I reckon that's true Ryan... truth of it is is that the show will be good but I have to set up in the De Jong RIGHT AFTERWARDS for Young Ambassadors... yes I would have to leave the date right when Aida ended... so I figured asking online wasn't such a bad idea... and no I won't but you dinner :)... and Steph... if I wasn't a poor starving college student, you'd be on your way to "hell has frozen over, Provo, Utah."

Yancy said...

Dang, that was kinda harsh what you said to Steph.

Jason Graham said...

I meant that Provo is hell has frozen over... not that I'd buy Steph a plane ticket when hell froze over...

Steph said...

no offense taken. i saw aida a few years ago in nyc with toni braxton starring as aida....

scary.